What is BTC's future if central banks adopt a digital currency?

The economy has pretty much been on life support for the past year. There has been a lot of talk about hyperinflation eating away at the dollar and talk of a major market correction probably sooner than later. The US Federal Reserve will likely create a blockchain based digital dollar. What does this mean for BTC? I do not live in the USA but I am considering investing maybe 5% of my money into BTC because I truly believe it will eventually go up in value. It's volatile but if I didn't doubt everyone who talked about BTC 5 years ago and simply took a chance I probably would be on a tropical island right now. But how would something like this impact the value of BTC?

submitted by /u/LethargicArmadillo
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3xHwUKV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage