My bank suspended my account automatically when

I tried to order a cold storage wallet.

The irony.

I had to wait till they were open the next day. They said, "We just wanted to confirm you intended to make this purchase."

My bank held all my money for ransom for a day bc they wanted me to explain "why" I would purchase from an international vendor. "Because it's my money and purchasing is how I choose to express myself in this capitalist society."

This is why we Bitcoin boys and girls! Too much subjectivity, manipulation and gatekeeping with fiat.

submitted by /u/DarkChiefLonghand
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/33sbKmc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage