Is it too late to join the BTC bandwagon?

Hello everyone. I'm not looking to be an instant millionaire through Bitcoin, nor aiming to reach 1 BTC. That ship is long gone (kinda). I will just do what I can and plan to put in about $100-$200 monthly in BTC and hodling forever.

Is this still a viable option and forgive me for asking, will DCA-ing $200 or so in BTC still give me massive gains in say, 20 years or so?

(I'm planning to invest in the top 5 coins as well to diversify).

submitted by /u/iamthephantompain
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3urx1rL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage