In an age where almost nothing is original or rare, bitcoin is bliss

Lab made diamonds, impure gold, coins made of cheap metals, Monopoly money with no backing.

Even every day materialistic stuff is being made much cheaper than before, second hand goods have become a thing of the past.

All that I possess is pretty worthless, the most expensive being my car which will decrease in value each day.

My bitcoin however, is original and rare, and becomes more sought after over time. This makes me sleep much better at night. I hope that in future my bitcoin will allow me to purchase some land (which is also limited) then I am sorted for life.

submitted by /u/2892958278274
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/2R3sX2G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage