I finally got that "call" today.

So, I'm playing with Molly, the cat when the phone rings. Checking my caller i.d, it's Karl, a friend, or shall I say a business associate that we sometimes collaborate on projects together. Haven't heard from this guy in a year or so. I answer and receive the warmest greetings, a quick catch up chit-chat and then it starts out with a simple question. "So hey, you remember about those digital assets you kept telling me to get into? Are you still involved with it because I'd like to get some and don't know where to start." A quick flashback: I preached on the mountain top for years the wonders of crypto, but to no avail. Not only did it fall on deaf ears back then but Karl would make fun of me at parties, tell everyone that crypto was dead, get a real job yada, yada. Well, to put a long story short, Karl wants to pay for my time, take me out for dinner and talk about future, lucrative, projects together. I'm soo dying to mash it right back in his face, but he does have alot of contacts and is kind of a go to player. He's not really my friend but I kinda want the contacts. I guess I'm gonna bite my tongue and work together.

submitted by /u/composer46
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3eqmRSW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage