First time buyer.

So I’ve always wanted to invest and never had the money to do so. I bought my 1st part of Bitcoin at 64k only 300. A few days later it dropped and at first I was a bit scared but tbh. But after seeing everyone’s post here the veterans i took it as a guidance and I bought another 300 to hold!just a little bit ago I saw it was back to 48k and I did another 300 more and from now on every paycheck I’ll be put 300 no matter what it is at! So Thank-you guys for your advices even if the price drops the amount of bit in my wallet will stay the same. Not scared of the prices drop I just see them as opportunities to buy it cheaper so from the bottom of my heart thank you all for the advice !!!( sorry for typos or anything on my phone as well)

submitted by /u/Ill_pick_later
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/2RZ9Uqh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage