I quit PC gaming because of mining bitcoin

Hi all, In all my days i would have never thought i would quit PC gaming. I have been gaming for nearly 25 years, (i am 33). Anyways, i bought a 3090 for my rig about a month ago and seeing how profitable bitcoin mining can be i started mining. A week in i bought another 3090. I also have a 1080 + 2060 + 3070 which i got a little after. I am now looking at 60k to 72k satoshi a day(depending on profitablilty that day). Everytime i think of gaming i think of losing out on satoshi i can make.

Is this normal ? Haha.

submitted by /u/Mr-SR20DET
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3d6IiXb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage