I'm quitting smoking and buying Bitcoin every week with what I would've spent on cigarettes.

I tried this a while ago, though I was throwing the money at options on robinhood, just to give myself something to do. Needless to say, it didn't work out. I blew a bunch of money and started smoking again just a few months later.

Now, though, I feel like it's different. I'm honestly looking for a way to give myself a comfortable future. I'm a felon bartender with a useless degree, and the pittance of a contribution to my 401k my paychecks provide is just mathematically insignificant. What's clear to me is that I'm perfectly happy literally burning my money, so I shouldn't have any trouble spending the same amount on something with real appreciating value -- my future well-being. And Bitcoin, of course.

Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/hippoctopocalypse
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3btfLub

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage