I Spent 95 Bitcoins now I HODL 0.2

When I was 16 I found out about the Silkroad and bitcoin, I recently checked My old exchange and I had bought and used 95 BTC over a 2 year period. I was young and naive, I never knew about how currency’s could go up in value. I was way too hyped about getting weed through my letterbox.

Now 10 years later here I am with no regrets really, I am now holding 0.2 hoping to ride this wave to the moon.

Don’t forget to buy the dip!

Good night :)

submitted by /u/Big-Nasty-Bastard
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3uxvpx4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage