Family just won’t listen

Hi guys,

I’m pretty down because I’ve been begging my family to get into btc since it was riding at about 12k. Here we are, at 27k and I still can’t get my brother to believe me.

You never want to assume you have all the answers but I do feel informed on btc. My family has much more capital to throw in bitcoin than I ever could, but they’re just so conservative on spending. Does anyone else struggle to convince family members?

I don’t want to be doing the 100k dance in all their faces when we could be winning together..

submitted by /u/andrewdecap
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3o3etv4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage