Been HODLing since $6K/coin

Hello everybody! Happy holidays :^)

I am a 20yo uni student and began DCAing in BTC back in April when a coin was $6K and have now accumulated somewhere around half of a coin.

Now I am here looking for advice. What should I do with these coins? Keep stacking sats and HODL? I was thinking of cashing out $1000 or so every 10% up we go from $23500 but part of me wants to never sell any of my holdings and save for the long term. How high will it really go?

Any advice? Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/omegamolly
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3aQJA9g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage