Be careful of Scam bitcoin Qr code generator websites

When I google “bitcoin qr code”, the very first result that shows up for me is this website: www.bitcoinqrcodemaker.com

It’s a scam. When you put your btc address and click the button to generate a qr code, it actually creates a fake qr code that directs to the scammer’s wallet, instead of your address.

I almost fell for it today, but luckily I doubled checked the address before sending.

I also read a recent article saying there’s a network of scam sites like this. So be careful

How can we report this to google?

submitted by /u/sipping_mai_tais
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/39oTEp9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage