Talk me out of it

Throwaway for obvious reasons. My family is living in a small house in a crowded city. We want more space. I happen to be sitting on a bit of bitcoin. The exact amount doesn't matter.

If you could sell 8% of your bitcoin to buy a couple hundred acres of land, would you do it? I really wanted to wait until around $30k to start selling chunks of bitcoin to finance an off grid home. But life has thrown a few curveballs and my family needs more space sooner than later. While I firmly believe that bitcoin will be at least 3x in a year from now, having land that we own outright would carry an enormous value. It would allow us to start planning the build for our future home. I should also add that the wife really wants me to get this property. If bitcoin moons, I will have missed out on hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars. But on the other hand, if that happens, the remainder of my stash will be worth a literal fortune. So, should I do it? Should I part with 8% to make the wife happy and have that peace of mind?

submitted by /u/ozarkhomestead
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3b85zXn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage