$15K Bitcoin purchase -- lump sum or average in?

I already have Bitcoin holdings that I've been averaging into for some time now. I'd like to supplement these holdings with an additional injection of $15K

What would your strategy be?

$1K per week for the next 15 weeks? $2K over the next 7 weeks? Half now, half averaged?

I will continue to average in after this, so part of me is tempted to lump-sum it. But the recent price action has me simultaneously cautious and optimistic. I'd hate to be clouded by FOMO, but I was around in Dec. 2017 and this is starting to feel eerily similar.

submitted by /u/MiguelLancaster
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/30ckgoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage