Quest for deeper bitcoin understanding

I've been interested in bitcoin for sometime now and have invested over the past two years.. I'm now doing my part to support the network by setting up a full bitcoin node. However, I feel like I'm lacking on my understanding of bitcoin.

I need suggestions to get an depth understanding of bitcoin technologies like blockchain, nodes, and lightning network. I prefer books to pdf but anything will do. Thanks for any help guys and gals!

submitted by /u/FishRelatedCrimes
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/3gjfCew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage