When is a bitcoin created and how do miners receive rewards for mining it?

I'm kind of new to this so if I make mistakes, I'm sorry.

  1. If I'm not wrong the goal is to solve problems and try to find a random hash that has a lot of 0's at the beginning and if I'm not wrong a lot of hashes make up a bitcoin, so what defines that number? Also, is bitcoin made up of a lot of those hashes with 0's at the beginning?
  2. Once a new bitcoin is created, how do the miners get credited? Do they get bitcoin to their bitcoin wallet, if so, how? if not, how? Also, what defines exactly how much they get and who gets it? Let's say there are 2 miners in total and the first one has already been mining for a few days while the other just starts and solves the problem in 10 minutes, who gets rewarded and how much?
  3. If I randomly solve a hash on my computer and get the needed amount of 0's at the beginning and everything matches and it's the right one, what does that mean? what do i do? Did I manage to "create" a new bitcoin? If so, how much and how do i get rewarded and in this situation am i the only getting the reward or not? Also, how do i get the reward? How can I let the world know that I solved it?
submitted by /u/SilenceBRB
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/37ghSgY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage