Just got scammed over at GiftCardExchange by "hidude1212"

Just wanted to give folks a heads up - I tried to exchange two $50 Visa gift cards that I got for Christmas for Bitcoin, but he totally ghosted after I gave him the info and now I'm screwed.

It looks like he made a fake little history as a "verified trader". It's sad that this community isn't honest as a whole, and it really sucks that I got screwed out of my Christmas presents. That Bitcoin was really important to me, as I'm not so well off.

Just thought I'd spread the word.

submitted by /u/Ck111484
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/2Qx08Ye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage