Stumped

I asked my girlfriend to ask me anything about bitcoin that she wanted to understand better and what she asked stumped me. She asked, if a small child wanted to open a lemonade stand and sell cups of lemonade, but was not allowed to use any technology (could basically only accept cash), how could they get paid bitcoin. Assuming they can’t create a wallet, etc.

Similarly, if there was no power at all in a city for days (like after a hurricane) and people didn’t have their phones or access to the internet, how difficult would it be to use bitcoin? Isn’t cash much easier?

I couldn’t think of any good answers to her questions. Any help?

submitted by /u/awertheim
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/2PqWfXi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage