I am back

Remember me? It's me who donated 5104 BTC to charities in 2017. I still have so much BTC, and last night I made a decision. I will set up a new fund named PineapplePie Fund, similar to PineappleFund I set up. Remember that? "Once you have enough money, money doesnt matter". Last time I donated 5104 BTC to charities with an open application process and funding charities big and small. And this time, the PineapplePie Fund will donate BTC to individual not fund worldwide. I decided to donate more than 7,000 BTC to people who need help. I haven't find a good way to find out who needs help badly. If you have a good way, plz mail contact at Pineapplepiefund.org@outlook.com. It might take a while for me to reply.

I'm going to remain anonymous, because the point of the Pineapplepie Fund is not me. If you're ever blessed with crypto fortune, consider supporting what you aspire our world to be :)

submitted by /u/Pineapplepiefund
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/32TLijH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyewear Round Up for Summer 2020

Not ready to go public? That’s the perfect time to think about going public

Uber & Robinhood Angel Investor: 99% of Crypto Projects Are Garbage